Saturday 15 February 2014

Suitable Places to Drink Water and Beer!

 The birds drink and feed from this original bird feeder.

Whilst wandering along the canal towpath with friends in Sells Green, and on my way for a birthday beer in "The Three Magpies"  I came across this lovely, novelty bird feeder nailed to a convenient tree.  What a lovely idea, and one easily copied.  I could not see it in action, as not a bird was to be seen.  Maybe they had gone to the pub!

My birthday beer.

This is alcohol free beer, which is rather a contradiction!  On Fridays I have an evening rehearsal with the choir at Marlborough, and too much beer drinking at lunch time, means I feel sleepy for the rest of the day.  I do not sing well when I am asleep!

News is a little thin on the ground at the moment, because the weather is so terrible, I cannot go out news and photograph gathering.  Things will pick up when the storms come to an end, soon I hope with a bit of British luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment